There are several fields of medical translation:
- medical documentation (epicrises, case records, case histories, results of laboratory and instrumental examinations, surgical records, conclusions by experts);
- documentation for clinical studies of medical preparations (an agreement about conduction of clinical study, protocol of study, investigator's brochure, form of informed consent, individual registration card);
- pharmaceutical documentation (dossiers of medical preparations, product inserts, information for doctors and patients, documentation for quality control);
- documentation for medical equipment and tools (instruction manuals, guides, descriptions, promotional materials, catalogues, presentations);
- web-sites dedicated to medicine, pharmaceutics, clinical studies, medical equipment and tools;
- popular scientific literature in medicine;
- medical scientific literature (scientific articles, conference proceedings, reviews, author's abstracts, dissertations, monographs, reference books, textbooks, tutorials for doctors and students of medical higher education institutions).
Our translators have a vast experience of translation of medical texts in all these fields.